Share this page:
Those eligible to receive funds from this grant are those for whom nightlife employment constitutes a significant portion of their regular monthly income, and where nightlife is defined as working as:
- A service industry worker, such as a bartender or server at a queer nightlife establishment.
- An entertainer, such as a DJ, dancer, or drag performer who performs at queer nightlife events.
- An artist, such as a production designer, lighting designer, or event photographer for a queer nightlife venue or event.
- A vendor or contractor primarily serving the queer nightlife industry.
- A producer or organizer of queer nightlife events.
To ensure the fund supports the most at-risk members of our community, an applicant’s annual or monthly income should be considered low- or moderate-income (LMI) for the SF Bay Area.
Only life-line expenses will be considered eligible for a grant, such as:
- Electricity, Gas
- Basic Telephone / Internet Service
- Food (normal basic maintenance)
- Medical, Insurance (if none other is available)
This application, as well as the reviewing process, are confidential; all QNF participants and stakeholders are requested to maintain confidentiality.
This application will be reviewed by the Grant Committee of the QNF Steering Committee.
Grant Applications are DUE May 29, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM PDT.
LGBTQ workers need support during the COVID-19 Crisis
Do you have the financial ability to support LGBTQ workers in this time of need? Give to the SF Queer Nightlife Fund today.